Re: TAG / Computrac conference

Michael Robb wrote:

> All:
>
> Has anyone kept up to date on Tim Slater's old Computrac project - TAG
> Conference.
>
> It is now a part of Dow Jones, and evidently they are still holding the
> annual conferences. They publish a TAG Compendium, which is a lengthy
> speakers schedule; and tapes are available.
>
> Has anyone seen anything new at TAG in recent years?
>
> Michael Robb

I have attended the last seven conferences.  I have found them very
useful.  The conference this year will be held in Las Vegas at the MGM
Grand.  I have pre-registered, but cannot remember the dates.  This year
the conference will be held on a Sat, Sun and Mon.  If you will send an
e-mail to Tim in New Orleans, he will send you the Compendium.  I
received mine two weeks ago.  If you wish furthur info, I have all the
details at my office and can respond tomorrow.

Al Taglavore