Re: Maintaining Updated Indexes

I'm not sure whether this works for ALL your stocks, but there's a TERRIFIC
dutch program called "StockBrowser". This program parses stock pages that
are published daily (or every 15 minutes) from all over the world. The
program is extremely powerful and is updated frequently to include (or
update) new pages each day! This is the program I use to track all my
stocks.

The StockBrowser exports to virtually any format you would like to specify,
and can easily be imported into MetaStock using the Downloader. This
program is really a MUST for all brokers. It can be found at:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~ithiel

Greetings, Mark Jonker.

anncora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 11-06-98 20:23:47

Please respond to metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx