Re: Future Source

You select the time frame for entry/exit.  You select the number of days
for entry(1,2,).  You select the max number of days you want in the
trade.  You then select if you want the results based on Dollars or
percent accurate.  You select a 5,10,or 20 year test.  Press TEST
button, and the program will scan the time parameters you have selected
and give you the results of the test and whether the correct trade was a
buy or sell.  Then it will list the trade results for each of the years
in the test.  Also, you can stipulate a stop if you so choose.  The
program will also tell you your max draw down, the max profit for the
particular year, and the avg profit/loss per year.  Really
enlightening.  As I said in an earlier post, it can be a major tool in
your tool box.

Al Taglavore