Re: Future REF() function

Actually, gang, the "answer" was already posted.

Prior to providing the details, please remember that this is used for
backtesting, not for future prediction, OK??  Ok...

Let's say that a simple MA cross is a buy signal and you want to know
what the close was 5 and 10 days after the cross to see how well the buy
signal performs.  You would simply set a specific date exploration for
10 periods after the date in question, and filter for ref(cross(MA1,
MA2),-10) and put the following formulas in the columns: