Re: REUTERS and Mr. Maas

To the self absorbed and arrogant Mr. A.J. Maas:

If you would like to have a flame war, let's step off the list;
my direct mail address is davidwalton@xxxxxxxxxxx - feel free to flame
me directly instead of contributing to that which you supposedly dislike
so much.

As to my contributions, perhaps you missed the post on the MOD function
to the list member looking for a cyclical signal generator.  Just
because it didn't apply to YOUR problem(s) doesn't make it any less
valuable.  Perhaps you also missed the ID=800 aggravation report(s)
we've had to deal with from your beloved Reuters.  Perhaps you also
missed my report to the list detailing my telephone call into Equis re:
the blank messages and what they were doing about it.  Not bad for only
2 months on the list, I think.

True, I saw your rant on Nazi Germany and how Reuters can prevent the
next Hitler and predict the next Pope (none of which is something I can
chart) and thought to myself "Great, after a week of flaming some guy
for using the word 'asshole' now we're going to talk about the slaughter
of Jews this week!".  And I admit and apologize for letting my
frustration over your fairly pointless, non-TA post turn into a smart
alec post myself.

I see now that >I< should have flamed you >directly< for your useless
rambling instead of list posting.  My apologies again to the list.

Mr. A.J. Maas, feel free to post anything you like to my personal box -
this will be the only communication I will have with you over the list.

A hearty "Thank you" to list members for trying to ignore this brief
pissing contest.