Re: Power-cut - & Iomega

Lionel,

They replaced mine all right.  It cost me $150 because it was 2 weeks out of
warranty.  Telling that this was a known problem in a certain percentage of those
manufactured and this should be as is an auto recall fell on deaf ears.  One guy
got so mad that he established a web site just for people to tell their horror
stories on.