Re: Using Quote.com exporting to MS6.5

Hi Wayne,

Sorry for the late response, I was behind on my mail.

The simplest way is to specify that you want the ASCII comma delimited
file format.  To perform this you log-on at Quote.com and then you go in
the Portfolio report.  Once your there you specify the type of format
you want which is the ASCII comma delimited format.

To upload the data into metastock you need to have the following defined
as the first line of the file.

Then you use the downloader and you covert the file from Acii to
Metastock format and you're done!!!

If you have any questions let me know!!!
Francis