Re: Using Quote.com exporting to MS6.5

Francis, Wayne,

I am performing the same tasks using Personal Ticker Tape to update my MS files.

You need to be careful because Quote.com provides futures volume and open interest one
day later: that means that the same data set (symbol/date/o/h/l/c/v/oi) mixes data from
day X and day X-1.

Furthermore, volume provided as in the e-mail protfolio is not the same as that of the
EOD files: just as an example, CME tickers have the last day's non definitive volume by
e-mail and the previous day's (that is the last definitive available volume report) in
the EOD files.

I am using Quote.com mostly for stocks, but I wouldn't recommend using it only (or
especially) for futures.

Alberto Torchio
 Torino, Italy