Re: Iomega Jazz

Hi Bill,
I'm a user of the Jaz-Drive too. The one I have now, works ok - generally.
I have one disk that I use to backup my MS-Files to: about 300 MB - under
FAT, under NTFS it't a lot less. From time to time I get some bad files
after copying, but always restorable.
However, this is the second drive I've got. The first one nearly drove me
nuts with intermittent failures that gradually got worse, until it finally
became The Ultimate Media Destroyer. Reactions from Iomoga - by way of the
Internet - were nil to start with and after innumerable reminders only got
worse ;-(
So, I went to my dealer - thank God this was within the legal guarantee
period - and it was replaced, mind you _not_ repaired. I even got the
media replaced w.o. asking, from which I conclude that the problem was/is
known.
Best of luck,
Jan Willem