Fw: more about Options Forum - list management

I just received this additional note concerning the options list.

My own vote would be to go with this.  To facilitate the making of a
decision, let's do this:

I'll pay $10 toward the $50 cost.  If four others will commit to matching my
$10 then I would take it that that's enough support to have Trader's Digest
host the listserv.

Any objections to this?????????

I believe we are MUCH better off with a listserv than an informally run
mailing list.

I'll still publish that list of names today to the MS list.

Steven Buss
Walnut Creek, CA
sbuss@xxxxxxxxxxx