Iomega Jazz

I have an Internal Jazz Drive that I have had about a year.  It has
been giving me some trouble lately It was functional but just needed
to be tweaked now and then.  Today I noticed it making a sound like if
you put a piece of paper between the clapper & the ringer on a door
bell and pushed the button.  Is this in fact a death rattle?

Iomega evidently likes to play incommunicado.  Does anyone know their
number for Support??  It doesn't seem to be listed on the pitiful few
pamphlets they sent in documentation.