RE: Formulas & WISH LIST FOR MS/+

Hi Jan,

Here is my contribution to the list for MS 7.0 improvement.
Graphical Improvements:
1. I would like to use different colors within the same indicator for
different variables.
2. Ability to change the thickness of all type of lines (dotted, double
dotted etc.)

System testing improvements:
3. Ability to tell what system (with what parameters) is attached to the
chart.  And ability to change parameters on the fly for that system.
4. Calculate the signals everyday automatically and give the signal the
night it happens so I don't have to wait until the next day close to see
that there was a signal.

Data/file management improvements:
5. Create spreads from different directories.  Right now each file that
participates in spread has to be in the same directory.

Overall Usability and expendability:
6. Visual Basic for application addition.

Thanks for collecting.