Re: (2) Options Discussion Group

There are some warrants available in germany.

On the Hang Seng they are offered by Citibank and Goldman Sachs.
Visit http://warrants.citibank.com for more details.
If you receive german television, i guess so, you find phone numbers
and
near-time-prices on videotext page 858 on RTL (GoSa) and 140 on SAT1
(Citi).

Warrants on the Thai Set Index are offered by Merrill Lynch and SBC
Warburg
Dillon Read.

Warrants on the Straits Times ending in 2001! were offered by
Deutsche Bank.
But as i just noticed, they stopped dealing after the crash. Sorry.

I hope this helps.

Alex