Re: Formulas & WISH LIST FOR MS/+

I am not using the current ver of MS, but are you able to add a "note"
box to your charts ? ie, I currently print charts I am interested in and
write my day to day notes on my print out.

Then I could tap my note box and see what I have written and add or
subtract to it.

So if it's not available, add it to the wish list...

maybe the note box could have a sub folder or box "why I bought on
2/26/98" and it would save all smart charts I had been analysing up to
2/26"  then of course a "why I sold box"...etc.,

JB

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]