Van: Chip Anderson <chipamy@xxxxxxxxx>
Aan: A.J. Maas <anthmaas@xxxxxx>; MetaStock List Group <metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: wil.rijt@xxxxxx <wil.rijt@xxxxxx>
Datum: vrijdag 6 februari 1998 23:51
Onderwerp: Re: Nested Triangle

>Ton.
>
>> The Grand-Final is thus acknowledged (see my mail to Al's mail on
>USTB).
>> Prepare to go short, buying puts, soon at the TOP of the market,
>when 9 out
>> of 10 BASICS turn down/fall out the overbought territory(feb/mrch)
>
>I want to be sure I understand what you are saying.  Based on your
>analysis, what percentage gain/loss do you see for the Dow, S&P 500,
>and NASDAQ in 1 month?  in 3 months?  in 6 months?  and by the end of
>the year?

In 1 month is a bit difficult, as you probably experienced yourselves.
But ok, my theory as follows(by Basic TA):
-first the markets STU-MinorHIGH Feb/Mrch98
-then 50% corrections of the STU(uptrend sinceNov97-LOW)
-then markets STU+LTU-MajorHIGH May98(but Feb/Mrch98-MinorHIGH
could have proven by then to be the LTU-MajorHIGH as well-remember the
basic TA's Pull Back-theory)
-then again corrections 50% of the STU(uptrend since Apr98-LOW and
  as well as the Minor Uptr since Nov97-LOW)
-then a Pull Back(Jul/Aug98) and a Failure(to pass previous HIGH-May98)
and start of 50% corrections of LTU-since Break-away1995 wich could last
well into 1999.

Hope this answers your quests, for ref see charts of Dow prev posted to List.