Re: Watching a new stock

As far as real time free quotes, most online brokerage firms have them.
If you don't trade online and you are paying your broker big bucks for
commission. Have him / her call you or page you. If you want real time
over the internet, PCQuote is cheaper for RT. than Quote.com. It is
$75/mo on the low end. That is what I use and it also allows you to
graph the data in real time in Excel.

Excel may not be the prettiest thing to chart with, but $75/mo is a
steal. The type of trading I do is position trading of stocks.

Harley