Watching a new stock

Here is a scenario.

I am looking for a speculation stock. I do my home work that night and I
pick a stock that I think is going to move the next day. I get up that
morning, recheck everything, go to my computer and place my order for 500
shares of X. BUT, I want to watch it the first day to make sure it's going
North, not South, because I just may decide to get out if I was very, very
wrong. If it goes North that first day, I relax a little and the following
days I just start watching the end of day closing price on X.

My question is: What is *your way* to watch a newly purchased stock from
the office while working ?

I have tried Personal Stock Monitor (a small $25.00 time delayed program),
and I have tired Quote.com real time quotes. Both do a pretty good job, but
have I missed something? Let's assume I don't want to buy a RT MetaStock
program. I just want to closely monitor a new stock I have bought until it
gives me a little breathing room. Or, is there anyway I can use my
MetaStock 6.0 without having to keep updating all day long?

Regards
Zane Kori

*