Fw: Multi-period indicators in one chart

Just got this note from Equis about that multi-period indicator exploration
and system test issue that I got rabid about a couple weeks back.  (I still
owe the two contest winners that prize I promised.  I haven't forgotten.)

I haven't had time to determine if, in fact, what is proposed here provides
for the functionality that I believe is essential vis-a-vis multi-period
indicator explorations and system tests.  I'm hoping to get to it within a
week and will provide my opinion (with associated graphics) when I figure
out what my opinion is.

In the meantime, there may be others who also may want to develop an opinion
about it and I forward this note to the list so members may develop their's
as well...

Focusing on and learning to trade those 1, 5, 10, 30, 60 minute, and daily
bars...I am...

Steven Buss
Walnut Creek, CA
sbuss@xxxxxxxxxxx