Re: entry indicator

Thanks to all who contributed suggestions on this topic, and in
particular to Martin Haesler for his creative solution which I will now
make use of.  Evidently several of us have run into the same problem of
starting an indicator from the point of entry into a trade.  Equis
replied promptly but were unable to help.

Harvey Pearce, Victoria, B.C., Canada