RE: Useless Story

The last ten could have been smart enough to further research the
suggestions given to them.  One moral is that systems must be
continously refined.  Most systems will not always work but let's assume
one can get them to work for about 10 weeks like in your example...

The mock stock market trade I mentioned earlier started with $100,000
each.  After 1.5 weeks, this guy has $1.9M.  Maybe he doesn't get this
performance always and maybe he is not playing fairly (I have my own
theories as to how he achieved this) but look at the results in such a
short time!

Edwin