Re: Natures Pulse-Kasanjian Research

>From: RMchugh755@xxxxxxx
>Subject: Natures Pulse-Kasanjian Research
>
>Any one have any info on this program

It's a dos program, packed with tools for time analysis. Not very good
for individual analysis of stocks, as you can be playing for hours. It
does have a nice autoscan feature though that will scan a whole list of
securities searching for turning points. Actually, energy points -
because instead of turning, a stock can accelerate in the same
direction. I believe the hot stuff from Kasanjian Research will be their
new program "Pattern Smasher". It should have everything Natures Pulse
has, plus pattern recognition and a whole lot more. It will also be for
windows. It's going to beta test in a couple of weeks. From what I've
read so far, it's looking really good.