Re: Why do trading gurus market services?

Edwin

In the E*Trade options game, after 5 trading days, the leader had turned
his starting $100,000 into $565,000.  The poor player in second place has
only been able to eek out a smallish $353,000.

Their games (one for just for long stocks--a second for stocks and options)
are open to all.  I wish that I could see how those players keep doubling
their money every day.

http://game.etrade.com/

Larry