Re: Volume

This may work on a portfolio better than on a single security. OBV seems to
work about as good or better than a number of other volume indicators that
are in the Metastock library.

There seems to be a big increase in volume after a big drop. there dows not
seem to be a high correlation between volume and price. Maybe if we had
easy access to volume per trade the correlation would be better.

Have you looked at positive and negative volume? Several decades ago the
developer of +ve & -ve volume determined that the market had changed and that
-ve volume was no longer working.  However perhaps conditions have changed
again so that this may  now be a good indicator.

Lionel Issen