Volume

I should know better, but here goes.

I have a fairly simple system test based on the weekly DJIA from '83 thru
'96 that as far as I can tell is based solely on volume predicting price
direction.  It does 2X B&H % gain over this time with no losing trades.

Not sure you would want to use it to trade the DJIA, but it "proves" to me
at least that volune does predict price direction enough to trade the DJIA.

I won't give out the formula since I haven't really had a chance to use it
in other areas.  Wouldn't you know it.

This isn't any worse than some people assuming they know more than they
might.  Let's all keep an open mind . . .   You can't learn anything new by
assuming you know it all already . . .

Now be nice.
RXR