RE: Instance Index

Dave,

The formula for insync is actually a whole bunch of formulas.

You have to create many indicators prior to pasting the final insync
indicator into indicator builder. If you proceed in this direction you
should
not have any problems overflowing the indicator builder size constraint.  Am
I making
sense??

Sean

Sean W. Smith                                Technical Consultant
sean_smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                    Netmedia Solutions Inc.

 http://www.mindspring.com/~sean_smith for PGP key and more information
 http://www.netmediasolutions.com/SkiTrip98 annual Ski Trip photos

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Sean W. Smith.vcf"