Re: MetaSTock 5.11 or 6.0 & 6.5

>diamond wrote: >> >> I bought a used copy of MetaStock 5.11 back in December and I like it very >> much (box, manuals, software; the real thing, not a copy, copy). In fact, I >> liked it so much, I sold my SuperCharts 4.0. >> My question to the group is: Does MetaStock 6.0 or 6.5 offer that much more >> to me? Do the charts look the same on the screen? I know 6.0 and 6.5 must >> have more features, but are they worth $350.00? Will 6.0 or 6.5 make me a >> better trader?
Get the latest version 6.5. Its worth every penny. I don't see much difference between 5.11 & 6.0. 6.5 had a new feature which is going to be a new turnaround for Equis in which many seller or indicator developer will come out of the dark to sell their ware because of Metastock transferable & password protectable indicators.
Best Regards!
Visavis Visavis@xxxxxxx