Re: MetaSTock 5.11 or 6.0 & 6.5

Actually there is a big difference between 5.11 and 6.5.
The downloader in 6.5 is 10 times better.
Metastock 6.5 is a 32 bit program, has a stronger programing capability
for custom formulas, internet capabilities for accessing the internet as
well as saving files in .jpg format. There is more but thought I would
add a few more than just the password protection.

Harley