Omnitrader demise

Thanks to all who have responded to my call for help with Omni.  Back in
business!!!!!  Not for sure but think the problem is not with Omni--
simple case of PILOT ERROR.  Was  lucky to have a friend drop by and
together we believe to have duplicated the error.  May have been caused
by carelessly dragging mouse arrow across File-to-Mode, opening Open
Profile.  With no Signals in file, it will give notice that  the program
is illegal.
So, my apologies to Omni Trader, not their fault. Now, will run system
tests, and check signals for at least a week before any more griping
about how it works.  T.C.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]