Re: OmniTrader vers 3.2

There are intrinsic problems with the concept of Omnitrader. First off,
price only indicators are highly correlated.  Try plotting a few on the
same stock chart, or look at "The New Technical Trader".  If the time
parameter for the different indicators are adjusted to respond at the same
time (not necessarily time parameter for each indicator)they will give the
same signal at the same time.  If the time parameter is not set this way,
and I assume that they aren't, they will signal at different times: and
some may be giving up signals while others are giving down or no signal.
For these reasons I think that intrinsically Omnitrader cannot give as good
signals as using only a few indicators.

Lionel Issen