Re: OmniTrader vers 3.2

Yes indeed guys, you're all speaking the truth as I see it.  From my
experience, those of you who couldn't get through to tech support were
done a big favor!  I DID get through to speak with a guy who seemed to
have a problem, but it sure didn't relate to OmniTrader.

As far as T.C's problem, I've experienced those kind of failures several
times, and the ONLY way I have ever solved them is to un-install then
re-install.  Indeed, that's what the tech support guy had me do, I
assume because he didn't have the slightest clue about anything else.
Sorry about that.

Having given Nirvana the thorough bad-mouthing that it deserves, I still
think hidden underneath all that horse-shit is a Shetland pony.  It
SEEMS like any program that runs that many good indicators by so many
stocks has got to come up with a few better hits than it does.  I think,
but can't prove, that the problem is with expecting more automation of
an art form -- technical analysis -- than is practicable.  Somehow,
there are ways to use the program which will prove better than say,
random selection, but I don't know what those ways are as yet.

I sure hope that someone who really loves OmniTrader writes in to give
us some guidance.

Leo