Re: OmniTrader vers 3.2

I have just had a disappointing experience with Omni. I tried to upgrade to
3.1 (v 4) on Jan 12th. and I can't get any charts up at
all. I have been emailing Ed Downs repeatedly ever since and have had the
continued discourtesy of being ignored. I am still waiting for a reply.
It's only been 3 weeks. If anyone out there is considering getting
Omnitrader then they may wish to consider the manner in which this customer
has been treated. Apart from that, I have been using the programme for some
time and, while I have found the principle to be good, the actual signals
it generates are very disapponting. I would say that 90++% of its signals
are not even worth looking at never mind trying to trade on them. I
certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone.