Re: Looking for book on Indicators

Zane,

There are two absolutes in every security each trading day:
Price (O,H,L,C,) and Volume.  Everything else is a derivative. Perhaps
you will find what you want if you studied the two absolutes and their
relationships.  When you cease looking for the "Holy Grail" and begin
studying the market---it's moods, it's manner, it's tendencies---then
you will have an understanding of the market and will be able to trade
it with confidence and success. Otherwise, you will have to find or
develop an indicator that will reflect what price and volume are doing
so that the indicator will return a buy, sell, stay out value.  To study
the Wyckoff method is an example of understanding the markets
"language".

Al Taglavore