Looking for book on Indicators

I am looking for a book that will give me a *complete understanding* of
technical indicators. TECHNICAL ANALYSIS FROM A TO Z is fine, but it does
not go into depth on each indicator. I want a over all comparison of
indicators, their uses, their strengths and weaknesses, etc. My MetaStock
has so many indicators, it's confusing. Take for example volume. Do I use
ROC, OBV, Volume Oscillator, PVT??? I have looked and tried all of these,
but I still don't know which one is for what market, or what they are best
or worst for. Which ones work best in a trending market? Which ones work
best in a trading market? How much weight should you put on their signals
under what conditions? And, it's not just volume I am talking about. I want
to learn the uses off all indicators in my MetaStock

Are there any books that cover such a subject? It so, please post.

Thank You
Zane Kori