Re: Looking for book on Indicators

Try not to get too hung up on indicator A or indicator B and how they
work. Instead try to learn how to invest / trade. Over time you will
begin to look at the broad picture. One of the classics that I have just
started to read is "technical analysis of stock market trends"
(something like that) by Edwards and Magee. If I have the title wrong I
am sure someone will correct me and I am sure others will agree this is
a very helpful book to read.

Harley