Re: IRL & Pring CDs

I have not used the IRL, but I did purchase the Pring set of 5 CD's
(Basic, Advanced, Indicators, Analysis, and Super CD), along with the
Fischback video and "book" (More like a phamplet).

As for the Pring CD's, I have been extremely pleased with the content
and presentation of all of them.  It would be nice if they had been more
oriented more toward v6.5, but there is still a tremendous amount of
information there; it is easy to access like a reference, and the kind
of thing you want to keep around for multiple viewing for a long time.

The Fishback video I sent back for a refund, primarily because I felt
that he sort of over-communicated a single idea without enough
subsequent development to be worth having.  Something like a book on how
to make money by "bying low and selling high".  Yeah, right!

Leo