IRL & Pring CDs

Not sure who Bob is, but I would like any information anyone has on
experiences with the IRL CD and the Pring Advanced CD, or others, and the
Indicator CD as mentioned below.

Also any thing on the Murphy-Morris systems & indicators disks.  Do these
tend to be indicators written as systems or are they more complex?

Gave up on Omnitrader.  I should listen more often.

>Having monitored this list for a little over a month now, I haven't
>noted any references to the IRL "Investor's Reference Library" CD.  One
>of the deficiencies of MetaStock is its limited approach to handling
>group and sector analysis.  The IRL looks like it helps shore up that
>void.  Along that same line, I'm also interested in any input that is
>available about Martin Pring's Companion CD's, primarily the Market
>CD-ROM Companion, followed by the Super CD-ROM Companion and finally
>bringing up the rear, the Indicator CD_ROM Companion.
>
>Later,
>    Bob

RXR