Re: Formula question

Some time ago equis support posted the method of doing this. It may still
be available at the Equis web site. Its a bit involved but it seems to sort
of work.  It doesn't work the way I would like.  Its easier for me to track
the ROC of some index (or the ROC of a short term moving average of this
index), and then compare it with the same ROC for the security/securities
that you are interested in.

Lionel