Re: NYDI30 and "ichimoku"

Hi Jiro,

Can you please post more info about how these charts are constructed
and what the various lines represent.  Why are some dashed and others
solid?  Why thick vs. thin?  What is the rational behind them?  The
thickest ones look similar to Andrew's Pitchforks - is that on purpose?

Or can you point to a reference that explains it all?  I was
unsuccessful in finding an actual explanation on the net or in my
candlestick books.

Thanks in advance,
Chip