Futures data supplier &/or info

I am looking to find a data vendor that will supply futures data for
metastock. I intend to download quite a number of futures for investing
purposes and while I am a $9.95 member of the Compuserve Metastock Club
I find that getting historicals on 20-30 commodities will be costing me
a bundle. While going with the Reuters data service will probably end up
being cheapest in the long run I heard there are a couple more data
vendors who might do as well. I plan to use information from
Supertraders to delve into the futures markets, while staying with
TeleChart2000 for my main stock info.
Thank you,
Wayne Walusiak