Using buy signal as baseline for sell signal

Hello,

Is there a way to have my sell signal reference the  value of RSI on the
day the buy signal was generated?
Example: RSI was 58 on day of buy signal, My sell signal refers back to
that value of 58 as part of the formula.
The problem is when more buy signals have been generated before a sell
siganl is generated, causing the sell siganl to calculate based on the most
recent buy signal NOT the original one.

Example: buy signal:C>mov(x,x,x)
         sell signal:cross(rsi(14),valuewhen (c>mov(x,x,x),rsi(14))
Problem: if buy signal is generated again (ignored by system test as it
should be)  the sell formula looks back to the last value of the rsi(14)
when buy signal was true;  NOT the  intial buy signal.

Thank you!