Re: Fw: Changing the security in multiple charts/layout

At 02:04 AM 01/11/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Frank & Richard,  thanks v.m.
>
>But unfortunatly the question remains:
>1.- If you "open", using the template-function,  the security "DOW" with
>      a "3xCharts-template" (you've "saved as" before from a 3-chart layout),
>2.- then 3 charts are "tiled" displayed next to each other, each holding
>      the DOW as their "base-security" and above it the inner windows
>      with 'your' different indicators
>2.- Next, if you want to scroll through your database of securities, you
>      can do this by 1x "mouse-click" EACH chart's lower-right-bottom
>      "scroll-securities"-button,
>3.- The 3 charts will then change to the new security you have choosen;
>      e.g. SP500
>4.- How can you, with "ONE action", make ALL 3 charts change at once to your
>     new security SP500, instead of having to change all 3 charts
separate/manual
>     as we HAVE to do now?
>
>Anyone knows THE short-cut???
>
>Thanks again,
>Ton Maas.

I am not aware of anyway to do this within the MetaStock program itself, at
least not version 5.11  As you mention, you are actually displaying 3
separate charts.
I don't think there is a way to advance 3 charts with one click. Nice idea
though.
You could use a macro.

john