Re: Fw: Changing the security in multiple charts/layout

<x-html><HTML>
<I>John E Bush wrote:</I>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE><I>I am not aware of anyway to do this within the
MetaStock program itself, at</I>
<BR><I>least not version 5.11&nbsp; As you mention, you are actually displaying
3</I>
<BR><I>separate charts.</I>
<BR><I>I don't think there is a way to advance 3 charts with one click.
Nice idea</I>
<BR><I>though.</I>
<BR><B><I>You could use a macro.</I></B><I></I>

<P><I>john</I></BLOCKQUOTE>
Am I missing something ... is there a macro capability in Metastock ? I
use ver 6.5 and thought you had to go to external third party software
to achieve macro (eg repetitive task) functions ?
<BR>Someone please let me know if I am missing something.&nbsp; Best regards
... Martin</HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Tue Jan 13 22:10:41 1998