Fw: Changing the security in multiple charts/layout

Frank & Richard,  thanks v.m.

But unfortunatly the question remains:
1.- If you "open", using the template-function,  the security "DOW" with
      a "3xCharts-template" (you've "saved as" before from a 3-chart layout),
2.- then 3 charts are "tiled" displayed next to each other, each holding
      the DOW as their "base-security" and above it the inner windows
      with 'your' different indicators
2.- Next, if you want to scroll through your database of securities, you
      can do this by 1x "mouse-click" EACH chart's lower-right-bottom
      "scroll-securities"-button,
3.- The 3 charts will then change to the new security you have choosen;
      e.g. SP500
4.- How can you, with "ONE action", make ALL 3 charts change at once to your
     new security SP500, instead of having to change all 3 charts separate/manual
     as we HAVE to do now?

Anyone knows THE short-cut???

Thanks again,
Ton Maas.