[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker Crashing While Using IQFeed Plugin

  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 22:38:16 -0000
  • From: "de_techneut" <twistedcharts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker Crashing While Using IQFeed Plugin

Hi Chris,

in order to check memory in detail you can use:
CTRL+ALT+DELETE and then select task manager.

there you'll be able to look at the processes running on your computer.
it is possible to add columns to the viewing screen.
one of the columns is peak memory usage.
it'l tell you if one application is using excessive memory.

btw: it doesn't seem logical that IQfeed plugin is the problem as it is an official amibroker release( althou i don't use it myself ).

it is more likely that an other faulty plugin or dll is causing this.
i have wrecked computers because a program i was using was not handling memory like it should with frequent BSOD's as a result.
when that happens often enough the whole computer will suffer...

hope this helps

Marc

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/