Re: [amibroker] Re: eSignal EOD/Intraday mixed data issue

Hi, does this problem still persist? I am keen to know since I too have subscribed to the Esignal package to use with amibroker and would like to be aware of the problems. Pls mail me offline, if there is nothing to report to the forum. Tx

kazaan