[amibroker] Re: eSignal EOD/Intraday mixed data issue

To explain this a little,

When I read daily Open and Close values from the index symbol, I receive same value for both (exp, open = 5000, close = 5000), though actual values are different. This happens for the days where there is not an EOD value.

For days having EOD values along with intraday 1min values, I get the open and close price perfectly. (exp, open = 4982, close = 5030).

_N( Index = ParamStr("Index", "$NIFTY-NSE") );

Symbol = StrExtract( Index, 0 );

RSIC = Foreign( Symbol, "C");

RSIO = Foreign( Symbol, "O");

Why is this happening?

Thanks?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "markedme9" <markedme9@xxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I have eSignal RT data service; I was making my own twisted RSI
> indicator, and realized that I am missing EOD values.
>
> The DB is recently built, it is set to 1 min base interval, forced to
> have Intraday and EOD mixed.
>
> Looking at the quotes in quote editor I can see all 1 min values for all
> days and all stocks, but I don't see any EOD values for last six
> months. Prior to this 6 months period I have 1 min values for each day
> along with an EOD value for each day.
>

> I never noticed this while using any other indicator, I can see and plot
> intraday/daily/weekly graphs though.
>

> Is this something wrong with AmiBroker/ DB or is it eSignal?
>

> Thanks

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/