[amibroker] Re: Want to compare current bar's value to past values of a different array

Your description is very ambiguous (at least to me) but nevertheless if the "peak" as you describe it had a higher-than/less-than relationship with the "close" then at some point they must have crossed over or under. If it proceeds to "ascend" or "descend" from that point on, then you are looking for the HHV or LLV ending with the point of crossover/under (using the triggers in my last response):

Peak = LLV(myArray, BarsSince (BuyTrigger));

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/