[amibroker] Re: Want to compare current bar's value to past values of a different array

Thank you for your response. In actuality, I am not looking for a crossover. I am just looking for the last time a value (I used moving average as an example, but the actual array I am using is really a type of peak, so it doesn't change continuously). I am actually looking for the last value of this peak when it was less than the current bar's close (not when the close of a bar crossed the peak).

Marty

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/