[amibroker] Howard Bandy to present and workshop in Melbourne, Australia

Greetings all,

I am not a regular poster, (I am a quiet watcher), however I do use
AmiBroker as my major trading toolbox.

In Feb 2008 I travelled from Australia to Las Vegas to attend the AmiBroker
Conference and Howard Bandy's two day workshop.  I was delighted with the
learning!  It was also good to meet Howard and TJ and other AmiBroker
traders.

Since then, I have worked to make it possible for Howard to visit Australia.
Howard will be presenting at the Australia Technical Analysts Association
(ATAA) National Conference (three days), almost certainly the best value
Trading Conference in the Southern Hemisphere.  See: http://ataa.com.au/

Following the ATAA National Conference Howard will run a series of
reasonably intimate workshops over the next five days.  See:
http://www.howardinaustralia.com.au/

It is not often that you can immerse yourself in Trading, AmiBroker and
first class learning for 8 straight days!   Perhaps it is worth a journey to
Melbourne, Australia? (What better holiday now that air fares are low?)

There is an active AmiBroker trading community in Melbourne, so overseas
visitors will be able to meet "locals" and get a feel for Melbourne.  If we
get a few Interstate and Overseas visitors perhaps we can organise a
partner's program?  Even if not organised, I am sure it would happen
spontaneously, knowing all the people involved.

Regards,

Robert Grigg
(for my troubles, ATAA National President)

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/