[amibroker] Re: WorstRankHeld Help

Am replying again, as I can not find my reply posting.

TJ - I have MaxOpenPositions and WorstRankHeld at 3 with for last day of month with scorenorotate on other days.  Yet, I want to change this so that on any other day of the month the system will rotate IF WorstRankHeld drops to 15.

So, use MaxOpenPositions and WorstRankHel of 3 for last day of month.

But, rotate on any other day of the month IF ranking of existing position drops to below 15.

This is what I am trying to do.

Thanks

Bert

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****